Friday, April 17, 2009

Open Carry in NH

Hi all,

I live in NH. I'm an open carrier. These are my stories of how I learned to love to Exerciser my Rights and get detained or have officers search for me.

I've tended to Open Carry in Concord, NH on a regular basis. I've had 3 detentions between December 2008 and April 2009. I also had two calls go out for me over the police radio in which I was not found. I did not go out of my way to not be found. The first time I had been sitting on a park bench and didn't feel like walking back to the road. The second time, I slowed down walking but apparently even with additional calls they did not find me. I in fact even walked right by two officers who were getting back into their vehicles during this 5th incident. After the second incident I picked up a police scanner and slow down walking and get my camera in hand.

Incident 4 Youtube video

Incident 5 will be posted in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment